My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals...

Couple quick things... I haven't looked at my 2305 but the deck is stuck in position and doesn't seem to want to lower or raise. The 3 pt in the rear goes up and down fine. I haven't looked it over yet but I thought someone might have had this and have a quick idea/fix for me? :thThumbsU

Trailer hitch-Also need a attachment to put a ball to pull my boat around... anyone buy the ones on Ebay for under $100 or any other suggestions? I don't have a welder... I know there are others who have carry all hitches... BTW it needs to fit my JD Q-hitch.

Thank you!!
All the best!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Sometimes the arms will stick and all you need to do is hit one side and normally it will go down. Also check the rear left of the tractor and see if the tab is on top of the left 3PH arm. slkpk

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SLK... took a quick peak at it tonight... simple fix! Should of looked before posting... but it's sure nicer to be armed with something if someone else had the issue. After you posted, I thought that the tab may have been the issue as well. Looks like I lost a pin instead. I like these easy fixes. ;) Thanks for the reply!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Glad to hear it was a cheap easy fix. slkpk

·
9K+ Poster
12,164 Posts
Ditto on the cheap and easy fix. Shawk, how's the golf game? We've had a perfect summer (a little hot and dry for the greenskeepers) and I'm hoping Indian Summer will be long. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
With all that rust, it looks like you have some lubricating to do before you have a lot more problems!!!:fing32:

·
Diesel Power
1,604 Posts
Trailer hitch-Also need a attachment to put a ball to pull my boat around... anyone buy the ones on Ebay for under $100 or any other suggestions? I don't have a welder... I know there are others who have carry all hitches... BTW it needs to fit my JD Q-hitch.

Thank you!!
All the best!
One of the forum sponsors has a weight bar/ receiver hitch that is really nice. It costs more than $100, but the quality is excellent and I believe he gives free shipping to MTF members.

http://www.heavyhitch.com/

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=102448

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ditto on the cheap and easy fix. Shawk, how's the golf game? We've had a perfect summer (a little hot and dry for the greenskeepers) and I'm hoping Indian Summer will be long. :)
Golf game was good/steady this year... had a good year overall though I've got so many projects going on I may be just about done for the year. Haven't played for a few weeks now and I typically play 2-3 times a week (two 9's and an 18 hole round). Hope all is well in your direction... how's your game? Playing 7 days a week? :fing32:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With all that rust, it looks like you have some lubricating to do before you have a lot more problems!!!:fing32:
I absolutely agree... it's overdue! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
9K+ Poster
12,164 Posts
Golf game was good/steady this year... had a good year overall though I've got so many projects going on I may be just about done for the year. Haven't played for a few weeks now and I typically play 2-3 times a week (two 9's and an 18 hole round). Hope all is well in your direction... how's your game? Playing 7 days a week? :fing32:
I wish! The wife would kill me! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts