My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Per CL ad........
The tractor was restored in 2004 and used only a couple of times a year since. The tractor has an 8 horsepower Kohler Engine that has been bored oversize and fitted with new piston and connecting rod. The tractor has new paint, drive belts, and wheel bearings. The tractor was winterized every winter with Sta-bil and is a great starter and runner. Mower has a 38 inch deck with 3 blades. Comes with John Deere tractor cover and Owner's manual.

$650 asking price. Per seller no issues at all. I'm a cheap sob, so what do yu guys think of a decent offer? thx.

pic from CL ad:

·
Registered
289 Posts
650 is more than fair! If it was closer, you wouldn't have to worry as I would have beat ya to it!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Thats a fair price for it. I bought a 1964 110 in decent shape with a rebuilt motor a few years back off of ebay for $850. slkpk

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
I'd agree that's not a bad price. I guess you could show up with $500 cash and go from there. You never know :fing32:

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,653 Posts
Go for it. Unrestored RF 110's (in running condition) are worth $500, and this one apparently has stuff done that you won't have to worry about fixing for a while. Grab it before someone else does, nice looking machine. Offer less, but take the full price with you, JIC.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Definitely a good deal, I just sold a 1965 unrestored 110 for $650 and the buyer was willing to pay for shipping it from Missouri to New York. Adam

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brought the tractor home today after forking out $590. Tractor runs great no problems at all.

Thanks for everybody's help. I will post some pics soon.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Brought the tractor home today after forking out $590. Tractor runs great no problems at all.

Thanks for everybody's help. I will post some pics soon.
Were looking forward to the pics of it. slkpk

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
Glad to hear you got it and at a good price as well!
Now get us some pictures please!:fing32:

·
Small Engine Mechanic
55 Posts
That Is a Deal & a Half, I Would Have Bought It the Minute I Seen It

·
Super Moderator
35,782 Posts
Looks like a pretty good deal! I sold a 65 RF a few years back unrestored with tiller, sleeve hitch, blower, and deck for $500 but not in great condition either!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
i have a snow blower for it if you wanna make a deal

·
Small Engine Mechanic
55 Posts
How Much For the Snow Blower

1 - 17 of 17 Posts