My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
EEE69
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,It has been a while since I posted here but I have been extremely busy expanding the " herd". I started with one 180. I now have:JD130, 175, 180, LT 155, G100, LX 172,LX178, 2- 345's, 318, 430, 445 with Little Buck Loader,D140, and an x485 AWS. Each one has a story and all were a " bargain. But , I need to thin the herd a bit. I posted long ago about the free lt 155 I rescued and must say it has been a great " back up" mower. I have a chance to sell it and it is in great shape( new deck blades, blade brake, voltage regulator, battery, and hood top). However, the rear portion of the lower hood on the left side of the little tractor ( facing forward) is missing. If anyone has a portion of a broken hood in their " stash" I would like to purchase it to fix the hood on the LT 155 before I sell it. I am good at plastic welding and have fixed other hoods when I had the broken pieces. I simply don't have that piece. I know aftermarket hoods are available but this would be a simple an efficient way to repair an otherwise good hood. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price plus shipping for the piece I need. I could use the rear most 1 foot section of the left side of a LT 155 hood . Thanks to all for your time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts