My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. :trink39:

I just received a Deutz-Allis riding mower and am having a heck of a time finding any info or parts. In my research I discovered that it was made by simplicity? If so what model would it be equivalent to? I need an electric clutch and also deck spindles.. Where can I find part numbers?

Here is the info on the machine:
Model 1613G
Catalog 1691893
Serial 0010168

Also the engine in it is a Kohler Command 12.5
Model CV12.5S
Spec 1210
Serial 2102209204

I can't find the manual on Kohler' site. It seams to list only the PRO series and this is not a PRO. Am I missing something here?

Thanks for any info. :thanku:
Markus

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody??

·
Super Moderator
32,637 Posts
Mark, pulled this from another forum so I cannot verify accuracy but thought I'd pass it along to you. "The Deutz/Allis and Simplcity line are twins as reported. Look up any Simplicity and place a (7) prior to their number and you have D/A part. Most body parts now come in orange and you will have to paint them but all other parts are readily available. "

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark, pulled this from another forum so I cannot verify accuracy but thought I'd pass it along to you. "The Deutz/Allis and Simplcity line are twins as reported. Look up any Simplicity and place a (7) prior to their number and you have D/A part. Most body parts now come in orange and you will have to paint them but all other parts are readily available. "

Any info helps! Thanks. I just have to figure out what simplicity model would be the equivalent to this thing...

·
10,723 Posts
This is what I came up with, but the product # you gave does not match the Deutz # on the website. Hope this helps.

1691817 Deutz Product #
1613 Deutz Model #
is equal to:
1691795 Simplicity product #
12.5LTH Simplicity Model #

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is what I came up with, but the product # you gave does not match the Deutz # on the website. Hope this helps.

1691817 Deutz Product #
1613 Deutz Model #
is equal to:
1691795 Simplicity product #
12.5LTH Simplicity Model #
That is perfect! Thanks so much! :thanku:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts