My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a craftsman 917.255917, 18 HP, 44" cut. I bought it from a guy for $100.00 with the deck off. I have the deck but in the course of trying to put back on, some parts are needed such as back suspension arms and one of the links. called Craftsman and parts are no longer made. Can anyone help? Is the another deck model that's interchangeable> This tractor starts right up and sounds like it's ready to tackle something, anything but missing the deck. Also, if anyone has one they want to part out or have any other attachments, I may be interested. Really love to put this tractor to work. Was told some decks could be interchanged but no clue as to which ones. [email protected]

·
...knows the muffin man.
32 Posts
I have a craftsman 917.255917, 18 HP, 44" cut. I bought it from a guy for $100.00 with the deck off. I have the deck but in the course of trying to put back on, some parts are needed such as back suspension arms and one of the links. called Craftsman and parts are no longer made. Can anyone help? Is the another deck model that's interchangeable> This tractor starts right up and sounds like it's ready to tackle something, anything but missing the deck. Also, if anyone has one they want to part out or have any other attachments, I may be interested. Really love to put this tractor to work. Was told some decks could be interchanged but no clue as to which ones. [email protected]
Welcome aboard. Ebay will be your best friend. I just bought a discontinued steering part for mine and am awaiting delivery. There are a lot of folks with those GT Craftsman II's on this site and they all are very helpful.

·
Administrator
21,220 Posts
Welcome aboard, L.K.3708! Glad you found us. You have already gotten some very good info from Mr. Speedspreader, and no doubt will get some more advice.

Enjoy your visits to MTF and check out all the other forums.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts