My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
what kind of help do you need.theres a lot of helpful people on the forum.ask away someone will answer.and have fun. welcome.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I am hoping that sooner than later I can post in the forum, but at this time I can only post to introductions.

Got an HT20 with 54" mower (18071). Had an idler pulley go out and found I have a mess with joint where of the pulley supporting the dual idler. It appears I do not have original hardware (spacers and bushings) which is cocking the assembly so my new idler is sure to fail again unless I find some corrective parts. Problem is I am not sure what is original and what was put together to get it to kind of work? I sent some emails based on the parts supplier thread but I can't get dimensions and information to verify what parts I need to order and what I have....

Concern is:
171-8651 spacer
171-4299 bushing (nylon?)
172-2884 spacer

I believe the idler arms (top and bottom) are original but not completely sure...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Are the part numbers you have listed what you are looking for.Do you have a pic of the deck?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Gonna direct this string this out of the "intro" area and to the New owner of Bolens HT20 forum that I found.... might be more appropriate?

More detail there, please check it out!

·
Bolens G16YT aka 2016G
318 Posts
Gonna direct this string this out of the "intro" area and to the New owner of Bolens HT20 forum that I found.... might be more appropriate? More detail there, please check it out!
Like Ken said you are in the right forum...

You did not mention if you have the illustrated parts manuals...having the OEM part numbers, diagrams, etc., will help alot.

I have a list, from another member, of Old Bolens parts suppliers that has been invaluable to me...

Also, get a camera that takes close up pics and include pics...:wwp::wwp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts