My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I inherited my father's 1962 International 3514 Loader. Great tractor but I am no longer in the tractor using business. I am moving to a development and have to part ways with the old Gal. It was restored in the Early 90's to look good and run well. Recently it has developed what I believe to be a hydraulic oil leak. It's minor but it leaks on the Exhaust header and smokes a lot. I would like to refil the Hydraulic fluid but I don't know where it goes. I'm pretty green at tractor repair.
I am also looking for advice on what the value of this machine is on the open market. I don't have a pic here but I can put one on if you want to see. It is in very good shape but the rubber (tires and hoses) are showing their age. I'd love to move it soon.

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
Welcome aboard, unfortunately I can't help you on any of your questions, but I'm sure someone will be allong that's had some experience with a 3514. :fing32:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome....

Is there a way to post pictures. It is a good looking machine. I'd like to show it.

:thanku:

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
There is a way to post your pics, I get Ken to explain, he's the guru. :D

·
Administrator
21,376 Posts

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,564 Posts
I found a quick and easy way to post pictures..

Click on TinyPic..Then add it to your bookmarks/favorites..

Click on "Browse" to find your picture on your computer, then click on "Upload Now".

When your upload is complete, highlight and copy "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards"

Now paste that IMG Code into the body of your post/reply Thread on MTF..Just like I did to make this post..

Thats it!!! You are done..

·
I'd rather be threshing!
3,997 Posts
Looks like you got it figured out! Nice looking loader tractor!!

I wish I knew where your hydraulic tank was... I am sure someone will see this and let you know in pretty short order!

·
Registered
27 Posts
GREAT lookin tractor:thThumbsU

i'd help ya with the leak if i could......:fing20:

but, here's a bump for ya:trink40:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Great looking tractor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. I've got it out front for sale currently and there has been lots of action. I really think it's a great machine but I don't have any use for it. The Shuttle transmission is great for loader work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts