My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a replacemeant ground wire for Walbro One-Barrel Carburetor. It is a green wire as in photo. I would like ideas such as making one with some wire, what gauge and what wire connector do I need? It is bolted onto a plastic cover. I also need a screw for the to hold the wire into the carb. Thank you for one of the pics @Dave Wells
D462DEBE-CA1A-4B9E-B8D6-7E5DA395B4A8.jpeg
1166F99F-64AE-492F-82AF-2358EA4A70C6.png

·
Super Moderator
9,661 Posts
Braided 16 gauge wire with a solderless ( crimp on) type of connector just like is in the picture...bring the carb to a hardware store and have the guy help you find the correct size and thread screw for the hole to put on the wire....although I don't think you need it....it should have ground just by being tightened onto the studs coming out of the engine...those should be screwed into the engine itself

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Braided 16 gauge wire with a solderless ( crimp on) type of connector just like is in the picture...bring the carb to a hardware store and have the guy help you find the correct size and thread screw for the hole to put on the wire....although I don't think you need it....it should have ground just by being tightened onto the studs coming out of the engine...those should be screwed into the engine itself
Thanks a lot mate. Will do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts