My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2414 PK that I need the drive belt for the deck. Can anyone give me a part number or length on that belt? :thanku:

·
Electrician
937 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked up the website and see what you mean. It is back to the drawing board for me as I have no idea what year my PK is and the deck and mule came off of different tractors. Thanks for your help.

·
Electrician
937 Posts
Well, I don't think it would matter too much the year of the tractor but more so the model and size of the deck. The 48" and 60" are most common. Can you measure your old one and compare to see what is close to that by process of elimination?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I don't think it would matter too much the year of the tractor but more so the model and size of the deck. The 48" and 60" are most common. Can you measure your old one and compare to see what is close to that by process of elimination?
Dave, I don't have any of the old parts from this tractor. The deck I have is a 48" deck and the mule appears to be the right one. I guess I can take a piece of rope and run it around the pulleys and see if that will get me close enough :praying:to getting the right belt. Going to wait on the weather a bit as I am down with a bug:thSick: and no grass to mow now anyway. Thanks for all of your help, Bob

·
Electrician
937 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. Get well soon.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks bmxkid313, I checked it out and think I found a solution to my problem. Thanks again, Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts