My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead3
Well, I just get the thing running and now the starter goes BAD! Anyone know where I can find one for a Kohler K321S 14 HP?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I found one at my local small engine shop last year - genuine Kohler parts not some knock-off. They are not cheap though. Also, if you want used, watch epay for some to come up -- usually one or two listed there

·
Still plays with tractors
2,285 Posts
Didn't I send you my list of suppliers? One of them should have a starter. Or you can get on Brian Miller's website and order parts to rebuild the thing. If you don't have the list, email me directly (I can't attached the list to a PM through this forum) at [email protected] and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jeff and 2many. I did contact Brian Miller and have one on the way. You're right about expensive from locals.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks Jeff and 2many. I did contact Brian Miller and have one on the way. You're right about expensive from locals.
Hang in there, Hopefully before the end of cutting season youll be able to use it the entire day and be able to drive it to the shed to park it

Its really a very simple and effective Design, We just have to remember there old and need some care to keep them working

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I'm hanging. Don't plan to park it though. Gotta get a wagon or trailer so's we can have a hay ride during our annual chicken stew @ Howl-O-Ween. Then maybe some snow? so I can play with the snow plow! Gotta get a garden ready, also.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:Orange_tr Woohoo! Starter arrived today! Installed and starts like a champ!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts