My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I’m new here was wondering if any one can guide me to the right direction on where I can buy mtd mower deck. I have a montgomery ward signature 2000 mower I believe is a 91 not 100% sure. If anyone can help please do need to get one fast. Thank you and hope to hear from someone.

·
Premium Member
6,093 Posts
Welcome Matty, glad to have you at MTF.

I moved this into the L&G section, might get more responses here.

If we can figure out which deck you need you can also post in For Sale and Wanted.

·
Modeere318
81 Posts
How can I find that
Just look at top of page and you will see that you are in it now. When moderators move a thread like this to correct forum you automatically are redirected to your thread.

If you look in the top bar just to the right of"new" and click on the lines you will see all the forums on this site.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Matty, do you have a model number for your tractor? On MTDs, it's probably on a sticker underneath the seat.

If you use that number in your search, there are several websites that link to interactive parts manuals. The parts manual for your lawn tractor will have the exact part number you need for a deck. If you can provide that model number, I can help point you in the right direction.

I have a 1997 Yard Machines, and was pretty impressed with the number of parts I could still get through MTD. I can get a brand new deck assembly for mine, although it's over $500...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts