My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Professor of makin stuff
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got one in today wouldnt fire has a bad spark plug want to make shure it has the right plug in it when it goes back out has a j8c in it right by the way it is a k341 kohler 16hp engine now also need to know the deck belt number for it and where to get one guy says its a 54 deck hope that helps yall out again guys thanks in advace for ur help

·
Professor of makin stuff
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok got the plug solved NAPA helped me out on that one but no luck with finding the belt parts numbers all i need is a suitable replacement number come on guys someone out there has to of replaced the belts on a rebuild at some time

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Nate I have a MF 16, I checked the belt from the engine to the deck (is that the one you need) there are no #'s on it, but I could measure it.

I don't know what size deck it has I assume they probaly only made one deck for the 16?

·
Professor of makin stuff
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea that would be the one the one from the pto to the deck also need the blet number or a measurement and type ie A or B for the tiller belt that runs from the pto all the way back to the tiller

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Okay Nate, as I said before there are no #'s on the belt, so I put a piece of tape on it and measured 91 and 1/2".

I can't help you on the tiller.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi

You should be able to get the MF part no. from agcopartsbooks .com if you look under the tractor model the attachment diagrams are usually there as well.

Cheers
Brian

·
Professor of makin stuff
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok guys want to thank yall for the MF site that is an awsome tool to have just couldnt find it on my own adn guess what the tiller belt is no longer available from MF but they are getting the measurements on it for me so i can get a suitable replacement so after i get that i will post it up for anyone that will need it in the future

1 - 12 of 12 Posts