My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
One thing about looking thru all those photos .. many have come and gone here at MTF over the years . I have not seen some of them post in a long time .. Kinda stinks .. makes you wonder how and where they are ..

·
Branded for LIFE !!!
4,451 Posts
:congrats: :congrats: To Ken n TX...for that...Thanks..Nice link..B,:drunkie:..Do retired guys really have that much time..:lalala:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Was that hard to put together Ken?
That is way cool. I would like to make one. Did you have to collect all the photos from all the members .....or could each add their own?

Allow me to share a group picture from my forum. We had a small get together when a member from Australia visited the USA. We had a small party at my place on the Ohio River.

I'm in the red Tshirt with my wife ...Vin and his wife (from Australia) the infamous Big Dog, Snowcat Ops, OhioTc and Deadly Sushi are all in the pic. Hope you like it and recognize some of the names.

Attachments

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Was that hard to put together Ken?
That is way cool. I would like to make one. Did you have to collect all the photos from all the members .....or could each add their own?

Allow me to share a group picture from my forum. We had a small get together when a member from Australia visited the USA. We had a small party at my place on the Ohio River.

I'm in the red Tshirt with my wife ...Vin and his wife (from Australia) the infamous Big Dog, Snowcat Ops, OhioTc and Deadly Sushi are all in the pic. Hope you like it and recognize some of the names.
Any one can add their picture by sending it to me.Click here..

The album is FREE from Flickr, but is limited to 200 photos.

Your Forum photo will be added..Thanks

·
16,817 Posts
One thing about looking thru all those photos .. many have come and gone here at MTF over the years . I have not seen some of them post in a long time .. Kinda stinks .. makes you wonder how and where they are ..
You are so right--it's a blast from the past....and makes you wonder, like said--what's happened to some of these folks?

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are so right--it's a blast from the past....and makes you wonder, like said--what's happened to some of these folks?
I have PM'd and E Mailed a few, some have come back others did not reply.

Due to my limited space, on Flickr, I may have to combine/delete some pictures..I will be editing the Mod pics when I receive updated pictures.

Feel free to PM or E Mail some that you would like to return to MTF..:goodl:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Morning again Ken!

Again, thank you for your expertise and efforts to keep this forum going. I am a former military officer, retired chemist, teacher, farmer, author, etc. and
don't have sense enough to pull up those pictures on my Apple. Don't even know what I am doing wrong, but recognize your singular effort and energy.
We all thank you!
Garden warrior :congrats: :bannana:

·
Administrator
21,551 Posts
I still like to sit here and watch them flow thru everyones photos. Nice to know who you are corresponding with or whose chain you're pulling!

Thanks, Ken. Nice job!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Keep up the good work Ken... We all appreciate the time and effort to make MTF a great place to be.. :trink39:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts