My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen any cool storage ideas for an N? I've got my hands on a stock toolbox for some wrenches, pins & clips but I'd like a way to store my stays/stabilizers/chains/ & draw bar on the tractor (rather than leaning them against the nearest tree to the last impliment change).

I found some pics of what people have done - I plan on building the fender rack but the toolbox behind the seat looks pretty professional to me, anyone seen this or is it a custom job? Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Tractor

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,672 Posts
That box isn't OEM. 8n's toolbox attached in the Battery compartment to the Dash. The 9ns attached on the side under the Battery. :fing32:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
:14_6_5::sidelaughYou use it to check your spark plugs.................OOOrah!
Many years ago I worked with a guy who would lick his fingers and then grab hold of the plug wire to see if it was firing. :swow: Never see me doing that!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Knew a guy and high school had a 57 chevy all original neat machine, he was built like a house he would fire that thing up and lay his hands over the plug wires and leave them there till that engine would bog out

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.