My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this tractor as part of two for one on E-bay two weeks ago. It has a 50" three blade deck, 6 speed tranny with hi and low, a 20hp briggs vanguard and the rear wheels have places for mounting weights. There is no cup holder. The original paint is medium green and the underside of the body parts is a reddish color. The hood has no holes for side body work of anykind. I was told weedeater, but I cannot find anything anywhere for a serial number, looked on the frame, under the seat, by the shifter, none. The motor has a tag but thats for it only. I've looked at hundreds of pictures, but nothing is quite the same.
Anyone?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
WELCOME to MTF , Look s kinda like an old Craftman thats been repainted or MTD made for Craftsman. I'm in Columbia SC

·
Tractor Junkie
547 Posts
check model # if its 917.******* Its Craftsman

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
I'd kinow it anywhere, it's a Sears Craftsman "Official Star Wars Commemorative Darth Vader Model". Should have the "Light Saber Green Laser Blade Deck" with the "Death Star Mulcher".

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
I'd kinow it anywhere, it's a Sears Craftsman "Official Star Wars Commemorative Darth Vader Model". Should have the "Light Saber Green Laser Blade Deck" with the "Death Star Mulcher".
Didn't that model come with a "SWARTZ" Also ?? :ROF

Yep looks to be a Craftsman to me too

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts