My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An ol'boy up the road from my house has a personal salvage yard. He had an old Huskee in the weeds. I was busy drooling over a 1970 C10 in fantastic shape to notice more than a massive rear axle, bubble side hood and Huskee on the side. The axle shafts looked almost an inch and a half thick. It had tall tires but I couldnt see if the rims were bolt on or slip on. Does anybody have info on a place whee I can see the different Huskee models by year or model?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should also add it was all red and the sides of the hood bubbled out with the front being squared off.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I've looked and looked but to no avail. I'd need to see the back end of several different GT models from Huskee to find the right one. I know it's for sale but I want to do research before I ask for a price. It didn't have a deck, had a vert output engine, heavy duty rear end. Looks to be the same as the one in a White GT 2055.

I'd love to have something to put an FEL on and tow a heavier trailer then the garden cart rated at 400lbs. but I can't afford to just go out and buy the complete package. Even if the motor is shot in the one found I have a still strong 17hp Kolar Courage sitting in a rarely used deckless Troy Bilt I can repower it with.

I get paid and theres a chance of rain tomorrow so I'll probly just head back over there and talk to him about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts