My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Still plays with tractors
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else get this notice about the new lawn mower forum starting up from the folks who bring us this forum? I have two questions:

1. Is it legit? It looks official but so does spam at times.

2. Why do we need it?

·
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I see it listed up above on this home page so it must be legit. Still don't understand why we need this since everything is listed right here. unless, of course, all of the lawn and garden tractor stuff is going to be relocated over to there. I think that would be a mistake but, then again, I don't know the ins and outs of anything here. There may be too much traffic for one site.

·
Registered
683 Posts
i agree with you 100%. it started here, it should stay here, but thats just my $.02

·
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ken. That's along the lines of what I was thinking (hoping).

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,643 Posts
I just joined; don't really know why, as everything I'm interested in is right here on MTF. If it (the other forum) was just for pushers, well okay, I see it, but when checking it out, there is stuff just like on this area (Backyard R-table and the specific models). I'll most likely surf over there now and then, but all my swimming is probably gonna stay here.

·
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I'm not going to bother. I don't need any more forums to check and keep up with!

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
Yeah, I'm not going to bother. I don't need any more forums to check and keep up with!
Bingo-ditto! If I can't get my Snapper 21 and B & S questions answered here then I'll have to do my own trouble shooting.:D I don't need/want any more "forums", it's a wonder I can cover this one anymore.

·
Silent, Senior MTF Member
871 Posts
Well, I signed up over there, but this forum is my primary. I used to subscribe to "Hot Rod" magazine and "Rod and Custom". My support will remain here, but what's the harm in belonging to another forum as well? Especially a push-mower forum. This isn't a "us or them" situation, after all, most of "them" is "us" anyway. :eck34:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts