My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my ride not sure what year it is but I use it evey week to cut about 3 acres of grass. Starting to need some parts. Does anybody know where I can get used/new parts for this????

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Can't help with parts Craig, but thats a neat looking machine, :thanku: for the pics ! :fing32:.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Never dealt with these guys, and it's too bad they don't have a parts schematic on their site, but Jack's Small Engine seems to carry some stuff for Yazoo-Kees. Might be mostly newer ZTR stuff(?). If you have a part number, you can search using it.

Found Schuuman's Farm Supply that has parts manual downloads for Yazoo YR models. Not sure what model your's is.

The Yazoo-Kees site has user manual page, but states "If you are looking for an older discontinued product, please contact Technical Service by using the email form in the Company section." Might be a way to get the proper manual so you could get parts numbers to cross-reference on other sites, like Jack's.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Try to find an active Yazoo Kees dealer. They have access to some parts. The number of dealers has dropped because of the inventory requirements of Husqvarna, that bought them out.

http://www.yazookees.com/node7369.aspx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts