My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the comm 10A I picked up on Ebay. I was looking for a while, and thought the price was right. For less than five beans I brought home the tractor, a 30 inch brushog, a 40 inch finish deck, and a 34 inch snow cannon. Add to that a sulky and a rotary plow for 80 each and thats my whole collection... except for the tool holder I have coming in the mail. I couldn't pass on it at $39

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,480 Posts
Welcome cp5056! Looks like you're off to a good start on the gravely addiction. :wwp:

·
Super Moderator
16,487 Posts
Nice machine. Thanks for the pic and welcome to MTF.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Nice one. Not to steal uyour thunder, but I just picked up a Pro 8 with 30" deck and sulky for $300.00 Not really bottom-feeder prices but not bad either. The way I figure it I bought a 30" deck and sulky and got the tractor for free.

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,819 Posts
:ditto: :Welcome1: Nice score - and welcome to GAA :00000033:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just logged on for the first time in a looong while and it was fun reading this about my first gravely. As predicted I have added a few, a 14G, 12G, 816, and a custom convertible. Add to that the tool holder, steering sulky, 38” cannon for the rider and a just picked up 3 bin belt driven vac setup, yeah… I got bit bad

·
Super Moderator
40,097 Posts
Just logged on for the first time in a looong while and it was fun reading this about my first gravely. As predicted I have added a few, a 14G, 12G, 816, and a custom convertible. Add to that the tool holder, steering sulky, 38” cannon for the rider and a just picked up 3 bin belt driven vac setup, yeah… I got bit bad
I believe it's called GAS or Gravely Addiction Syndrome! Welcome back, and put up some pics of your other machines we're not caught up on your collection.

·
Premium Member
5,480 Posts
I believe it's called GAS or Gravely Addiction Syndrome! Welcome back, and put up some pics of your other machines we're not caught up on your collection.
The technical term is "Gravely Acquisition Syndrome". Identified by the unavoidable urge to acquire more Gravelys, or at least not chase them away when they follow you home or breed in your barn. But Addiction works too :)

+1 on those pix!

Reactions: cp4056 and PA318Guy
1 - 13 of 13 Posts