My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got it all painted inside and out, got a newer 11hp briggs on it like it came out with. only thing i aint got is fenders:fing20:
this is it The night i brought it home

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is it now

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep you have made some major improvements on that! Hope you find the fenders for it!
:thanku:, i need to find fenders, and a new seat, i might get ag tires for it this winter

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
Wow, big difference. Looks great. I saw a White waiting to get worked on at the local Husky dealer. The thing was HUGE.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, big difference. Looks great. I saw a White waiting to get worked on at the local Husky dealer. The thing was HUGE.
:thanku:BBY, the next size bigger was a 1655, they had 3 point lift and were twice the size of mine. The LGT 1155 must be rare because we liked to never found the parts and belts at the local lawn mower shop.:fing32:

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
:thanku:BBY, the next size bigger was a 1655, they had 3 point lift and were twice the size of mine. The LGT 1155 must be rare because we liked to never found the parts and belts at the local lawn mower shop.:fing32:
I have the next up but it is an off brand from MTD/white

MTD 993 002.jpg

MTD 993 003.JPG

MTD 993 004.JPG

MTD 993 005.jpg

·
Registered
498 Posts
what about getting a metal shop to bend up some metal for fenders?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what about getting a metal shop to bend up some metal for fenders?
I was thinking about that. I have the left fender to go by, id say the one in my town could make them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts