My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics I recently took with my new, small digital camera...

The garden is coming along well...

My new garden extension after the initial tilling. I still have more to do, but the soil is looking good (except for those dang rocks..)

Tommy IV out on patrol...

And our little "caterpiller", as my wife calls Duskin.

Greg

BTW...these were taken with my new Sony/Ericsson Camera Phone... :fing02: :fing02:

·
5,532 Posts
Pretty good pictures Greg, One thing I noticed is the picture of Tommy IV seems a little bleached out a little little little bit but other wise then that the pictures had good contrast and the colors are really good in the rest of the pictures :smilie_fl Notice no beatdeath :bump9:

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Still very good for a camera phone. Nothing that some minor photo correction can't improve.

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys, remember one thing...It's a phone...ROF

The camera is rated at something like 0.3MP...and is just a convenient way to catch a quick shot and send via e.mail to someone. Not intended to replace your regular digital camera.

I needed to get a new battery for my old phone, $50, but the new phone, after rebate, was only $19 more...and I got the camera function too...

The manager also threw in a spare battery and a case for buying from his Cingular store, not online. He was pretty helpful too.

Anyway, I've got unlimited photo sending time from now till the end of the year for $5/mo. After that they are "scheduled" to roll that back to 40/month, but I wonder if they will do it and risk ticking off customers. We'll see. It is a fun toy...

Greg

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Here's a before an after pic of Tommy IV using simple photo imaging tools, just to show that the digital info on a pic can manipulated pretty easily.

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,365 Posts
Wow. That's a pretty good picture, color issues not withstanding. It's a surprisingly good image out of a tiny CCD. :fing32:

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,108 Posts
One of our drivers has one of those and has e-mailed me pictures from out on the road that were neat.

Dur

1 - 7 of 7 Posts