My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of my stable. I wanted to collect the "most desirable" engine combinations from each manufacturer and hold onto some of my lawnboys. Not pictured are my old love 7268, 5247 (2) of them and my first 10323 in the course of a motor rebuild with a punched out carb using a 42.5 R-Teck pilot and #68 wire drilled main jet.

Only thing I'd like to add is a Commercial DF 22261 etc.

On to the pics.

Some of the various mowers..right to left Lawnboy with HONDA GCV160, 14SB, JX75, and Wisconsin Robin 2 Cycle Snapper

Close up of Mr Honda/Boy

The John Deere Kawasaki Pressure Lubers

My new girlfriend the WR Snapper and Mr. JX75

Rack O'Lawn Boys, 10323s, 10523, and JC Penny right side of rack is finished 'Boys and left side is on deck to get stripped and re-done.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice machines, Im glad you grabbed the jx75....

With You and Neal talking about the 2 cycle robin, i want to try one now....
Thanks bro...it was a labor of love rebuilding a pressure lube Kawa but I did it and I was gald you put me onto them. I love my 14SB and JX75-it takes a mighty fine 4 CYCLE to lure me to use it over my LBs or Robin but I am spreading the love.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow !, nice fleet you got there GTP :fing32:.

:thanku: for sharing the pics ! .
THANKS ! I like them all..:thThumbsU

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nice Collection:thThumbsU great pics ! :fing32:

I would sure like to find a WR 2cycle snapper myself and get rid of my Tecumseh

GTP, Just wondering do you have a favorite among them??

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice Collection:thThumbsU great pics ! :fing32:

I would sure like to find a WR 2cycle snapper myself and get rid of my Tecumseh
Keep the Tecky 2....VERY STOUT motors. You'll have that for eeons. I would like ot get one myself.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GTP, Just wondering do you have a favorite among them??

I like my 7268.....I like the simplicity, light weight and ease of operation. If it dies I can rebuild it in 3 hours. Have it running in 4. Most of the time I use it for cardio workout on our hills. 2 hours of pushing this littl eguy around gets the heart rate up real well. Plus I love the 3200 rpm burble of the F..!

But I must say I love to look at the JDs and love to hear the WR Snapper. :sorry1:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Keep the Tecky 2....VERY STOUT motors. You'll have that for eeons. I would like ot get one myself.
Wanna trade? :D .... Ya, I know but I had to ask :)

Now all you need is a 2cycle Suzuki Toro mower and you'll have the full house of killer mowers :p

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wanna trade? :D .... Ya, I know but I had to ask :)

Now all you need is a 2cycle Suzuki Toro mower and you'll have the full house of killer mowers :p
You mean like this Suzuki'd guy I didn't get in the pictures ....:thThumbsU

·
Registered
300 Posts
I like my 7268.....I like the simplicity, light weight and ease of operation. If it dies I can rebuild it in 3 hours. Have it running in 4. Most of the time I use it for cardio workout on our hills. ......

But I must say I love to look at the JDs and love to hear the WR Snapper. :sorry1:
Nothing to be sorry about..... they're all nice machines:trink39:

·
Registered
300 Posts
OK, now I'm green....

A Zuki Toro commercial in NICE shape with the deck I really like, a WR Snapper, JD twins + a collection of LB's, Man you're livin right :not_worth

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, now I'm green....

A Zuki Toro commercial in NICE shape with the deck I really like, a WR Snapper, JD twins + a collection of LB's, Man you're livin right :not_worth
Thanks but I feel I am living right because of "who" I know more than what I have...:fing32:

If you are in PA take your pick...! Cut you a deal on your favorite !!

I do appreciate the help you gave me on 14SB parts and such. It REALLY helped and I'll always remember that.

Let's see some pics of that SNappy TEC 2...?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thanks but I feel I am living right because of "who" I know more than what I have...:fing32: agreed:trink39:

If you are in PA take your pick...! Cut you a deal on your favorite !!
Unfortunately, I couldn't live much farther from you seeing that I live 100 miles from the pacific ocean in a suburb or Portland..... although, if you still have the toro next spring..... We'll be talkin :D

I do appreciate the help you gave me on 14SB parts and such. It REALLY helped and I'll always remember that. anytime :fing32:

Let's see some pics of that SNappy TEC 2...?
I'll try and get some soon, Its kept down at church and I won't be bringing it home until the end of the season for its end of year cleaning.

Its about a ten year old recycler deck (bottom of deck flaired out, not tucked under) that has new steel wheels and the Tec is a NOS engine(never ran) I got with my other Snapper, put on this deck this last March. Its got maybe 15-20 hours on it total.

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
Doesn't is stink to have all those awesome machines and you can only use one at a time??? I know the feeling.

Very nice collection there GTP..:trink39:

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Doesn't is stink to have all those awesome machines and you can only use one at a time??? I know the feeling.

Very nice collection there GTP..:trink39:
Ha ! I know-I try to use two everytime I cut. I have 3/4 of an acre and I use one on one side of the property and another on the other. Driveway runs down the middle so I can split it up pretty well.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll try and get some soon, Its kept down at church and I won't be bringing it home until the end of the season for its end of year cleaning.

Its about a ten year old recycler deck (bottom of deck flaired out, not tucked under) that has new steel wheels and the Tec is a NOS engine(never ran) I got with my other Snapper, put on this deck this last March. Its got maybe 15-20 hours on it total.
That sounds like a nice macheen. I built my 7268 for our church I toss him in the trunk with my small blower and link-it homelite and still have plenty of room. I love the pre-compliance mowers for ease of travel.

I'd leave it in the shed at church but I hate how humid it gets in there.

·
OMC approved.
197 Posts
Nice collection of mowers! You seem to have all of the ones I'm currently looking for. I really like that(I dunno what to call it) Honda-Boy...really cool and original looking.

I know what you mean about the 7268 being a great mower, I love mine, picking up a new seal for mine tomorrow, can't wait to tear into it!

Well, your pics have inspired me, off to craigslist, the search for a JD Kawi and a WR powered mower continues!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
hmmmm, hatching idea to make a bar to attach them all together, make 1 giant"gang"mower lol

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 45 Posts