My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally get a Wheel Horse gt!!!!!!!

I am freinds with the ower of a local lawn and garden shop and he has been telling me about two old tractors that he has been planning to sell. One is a bolens and the other is a Wheel Horse elctro 12. As it turns out, it's good to be friends with with the ower of the store becasue he let be the first to have a chance to buy it. :woohoo1:

On to the tractor. It is a 1969 (I think) elctro 12. He said that it was a one ower tractor before he got it and it is in all original condition. It has a hydrostatic transmission and the best part is that it has a hydraulic lift!! Me and my brother will be picking up this coming weekend and I don't think that 300 was a bad price for it. I will add more pictures after we get it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Great looking tractor!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of it when you get it!! :)

·
Administrator
12,571 Posts
Looks great for $300 and with the OEM hubcaps, too cool! Good luck with the new horse...

·
Just Have a Little Faith!
9,271 Posts
What a deal!!! The hubcaps are worth a 100 bucks alone on eBay. Does the electric pto clutch still work?
Nice!:thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He said that the electric clutch still works but one of the wires is or loose or needs fixed somewhere. If you look in the pictures you can see green grass clippings on it and he was sort of mad because he didn't want the other people at the shop to mow with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts