My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rims finally got here for my dirt hook tires!!! I picked up the tires from my engine club for free!! Someone on here (I'm not going to state who) told me that I needed to get atv rims and make adapter plates for these to fit, but I GOT THE RIGHT RIMS!!! :greendr::greendr::greendr::greendr:
Product Rim Wheel Circle Automotive wheel system

Rim Product Wheel Automotive wheel system Auto part

Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Auto part

Tire Automotive tire Auto part Synthetic rubber Tread

·
Registered
7,939 Posts
Good looking tires!!

I lucked out. I ordered some ATV rims and tires not knowing the bolt pattern, I planned on making adapters.

When they arrived, they were a drop on fit!!

:drunkie:

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,191 Posts
Are these better than AG tires? What are you going to use this tractor for?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are these better than AG tires? What are you going to use this tractor for?
To tell you the truth, I've not tried them out yet... But will be sure to post a review on them!!!

This tractor is the one I put a inline twin Wisconsin in, so it will be a workhorse mainly... I'll see how it works!!!

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,191 Posts
To tell you the truth, I've not tried them out yet... But will be sure to post a review on them!!!

This tractor is the one I put a inline twin Wisconsin in, so it will be a workhorse mainly... I'll see how it works!!!
Whoa, where's the post on your inline tractor project. I need to see that!!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoa, where's the post on your inline tractor project. I need to see that!!
last year I jerry rigged it so i could compete in the 4-h tractor pull, so I never did a official post. Right now I am working on redoing it so it will work/look better... I'll start a post soon showing my progress.. :trink40:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts