My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Great pics of nice machines and the old Torino looks good, I like those wheels in the pic where you first got it, they are sharp :fing32:.

·
10K and Climbin!
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those look to be Magnum 500's Jim. Ford used them on a lot of the models. [looking to get a set of my 72LTD :D]

Real sharp car!!! So what is the OE color of it? -
The 'Ford Yellow' in the bottom pic is the factory color.. :thSick:

Did some engine work for a friend of mine and he painted it after I did all the prep work.. I had it on jackstands for quite a while in the garage getting it ready.. :fing32:

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Nice Rides WNY!

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
Love that Torino! I have always thought they were great cars. That is my favorite Torino body style. I grew up driving a 1976 Torino for a while until my brother took it to college.

·
10K and Climbin!
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love that Torino! I have always thought they were great cars. That is my favorite Torino body style. I grew up driving a 1976 Torino for a while until my brother took it to college.
I had a few also, 1973,1974 & 1975.. Those things are looooong too! 6 inches longer than my full size 1984 chevy P/U!:Stop:

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Sweet ride! :thanku: for the pics!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Nice Car!:fing32:

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Sweet ride my friend sweet ride.. I seemed to miss the boat on buying a nice ride.. Now who can afford them.... I would sit in that in the garage and make vrooming sounds so much my wife would think i'm nuts... Heck It would just confirm it for her....

·
10K and Climbin!
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet ride my friend sweet ride.. I seemed to miss the boat on buying a nice ride.. Now who can afford them.... I would sit in that in the garage and make vrooming sounds so much my wife would think i'm nuts... Heck It would just confirm it for her....
Dodn't you sit in the garage on your tractor??:fing20:

If she tells ya you are nuts just tell her: Hey- I married you didn't I??

(Then run like ****!!!)

·
forkz
5,931 Posts
thats a nice looking ford love that shade of blue

·
10K and Climbin!
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats a nice looking ford love that shade of blue
I think it was 1991 Ford Fiesta blue.. I saw a bunch of them around and loved the color.. It had the pearl-essence.. You look at it from an angle and it looks purple.. :trink39:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts