My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I came up with a new way to store my mower decks when they aren;t beung used. Before I had them leaning up against a wall and they took up to much space. I had an old pallet and some 2x4s laying around so I used the pallet as the base and built two shelves on top of it. Then after it was down I put the decks on and it was amazing how much more space I got in my shed. I also had more room on top so I stacked some other parts I had on top of it. Even better was the total cost of this was zero since I got everything for free or alreay had it.

Attachments

·
Red Tractor Fan
1,704 Posts
Nice! I was just thinking about the same exact thing... I need to place my Massey Ferguson deck that I restored this spring somewhere very safe. (I plan to repaint the outer edge of the deck before I put it away) Then I have the small deck from my sons MF-8 and the rotted out deck for my John Deere that I plan to rebuild one day. The two later decks are just sitting outdoors so I want to put them in the cellar before winter.

I also have two plow blades that I may make shelves for them to slide on to. I removed the blade and was able to hang my push arm in my shed, but it takes up room.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts