My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded my allis chalmers B for this Sears Custom 10XL and blower, the dash has no cracks as it is made of metal, the blower is a little rusty, the Governor needs adjusted, the motor was rebuilt last year, and the P-PO, made an extended Clutch/Brake Pedal and it is absolutely GREAT! I towed my 4-Wheelers up a hill today, it has 2 1/2 inch thick rear wheel weights... and has a toolbox mounted where the cat 0 3pt should go.I am going to use it in pulls next year, NOW FOR THE PICS!

Drive puleys...

Auger

Tractor

Under the Hood...

The extended clutch...

ToolBox...

and the Dash...

Thanks for looking, tell me what you think! Dane.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
nice start!! looks like it's in pretty good shape, like the toolbox! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!!

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,456 Posts
sweet that good 10XL model!!! that last of the XL series....befored they changed to the ST series...that one you got has the gear drive start!!! and newer style clutch!

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, the original owner made the clutch extended, it is just a piece of angle iron. I am planning on making it a puller, but still being able to switch out the wheels, and use the blower.

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can anyone tell me where I can get decals? I want to restore it, but not back to full original.

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump!

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone Have Decals? and Can you tell me how much space is between the ground and the front? can how far away the gear box is from the axle? I have a plan to do a Unique Narrow front end, where the wheels turn at different points, instead of at the same point. LIke they do now, but closer together, under the tractor.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
so you keeping it or selling it now?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Looks like it's been well loved. Enjoy it.

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, keepin it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts