My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked my new toy that just arrived from assembly. He went straight to the store's show room where he'll stay until March waiting for the snow to dissipate so I can welcome him home. Very happy with this unit, it is the 36 manufactured for the year 2022. :D(y)🙃😇🙌

Wheel Tire Lawn mower Riding mower Vehicle

·
Likes Vintage JDs
10,069 Posts
Félicitations!! Very sharp looking mower.

“Déjà Vendu” - - up there in Quebec you may have a long wait before the grass starts growing again!

·
Registered
JD X540
219 Posts
I just checked my new toy that just arrived from assembly. He went straight to the store's show room where he'll stay until March waiting for the snow to dissipate so I can welcome him home. Very happy with this unit, it is the 36 manufactured for the year 2022. :D(y)🙃😇🙌

View attachment 2535159
Very nice. I think you will be very surprised when you get to try it out. Spring is coming.....!!!!

·
Super Moderator
17,811 Posts

View attachment 2535159
What no place to store it right now at your place?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What no place to store it right now at your place?
I don't have a garage, but I have a small duramax 10x8 shed that houses my current tractor. Normally it would be easy to remove the old one (which hasn't worked since autumn) and put the new one in, but with the arrival of winter I had to put away everything that was outside like garden chairs, sunshade and my miter saw, bicycles , etc. As a result the shed is full and as the new tractor is bigger than the old one (a WE 261 weed eater) I'm going to have trouble relocating everything. Obviously I'll have to build another shed just for him this summer.

Bad sheds that aren't like Felix the cat's bag :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
17,811 Posts
I would be a wreck having it sitting on the show room floor. Every little Brat climbing on it and all the tire kickers lifting the hood.
Ditto (y)

Reactions: Wladson

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would be a wreck having it sitting on the show room floor. Every little Brat climbing on it and all the tire kickers lifting the hood.
During this winter period, visits are much less frequent. I arrived by surprise with my 8 year old daughter and asked him to choose where to paste the sticker with the dealer's logo, she chose it in the back and neither she nor I could get there because it had been positioned with its butt in the corner of the wall . On the right side of the hall was a snowblower blocking the way, on the front there was another snowblower and on the right side was next to the manager's door. Plus the sign on the seat that says "please do not sit". The manager also took care to adjust the seat as close to the steering wheel as possible and even my daughter couldn't sit down until we pulled everything apart and pushed it forward so she could see the rear. Of course, in the photo we don't see anything because we took everything out to see it up close. Here is a photo where a snowblower still appears. Believe me, I share his concern.

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Toy Automotive design

·
Registered
274 Posts
Congrats! Wise move buying it now before the mowing season. They may be harder to find later on. That's what the dealer told me when I bought mine a couple weeks ago.

·
blinged out
1,605 Posts
nice machine that will last for 10-15yrs if not abused! that berco blower is a beauty, look at the size of the gearbox it makes the one on my 44" look like a kitchen appliance!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Interestingly, I'd have a different reaction. At least it was indoors, and there can't be that much foot traffic in dealers right now. Since my tractor is always kept in the garage, I was irritated when my new LA140 was delivered very dirty like it was sitting outside in the rain for a couple of days before I got it. I had to wash it before I could do anything else to it!

Reactions: Wladson

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Interestingly, I'd have a different reaction. At least it was indoors, and there can't be that much foot traffic in dealers right now. Since my tractor is always kept in the garage, I was irritated when my new LA140 was delivered very dirty like it was sitting outside in the rain for a couple of days before I got it. I had to wash it before I could do anything else to it!
In fact, the manager told me he would be inside and not outside with the 1025R and so many other machines. The unit was already very clean but he said they still do a fine cleaning when I authorize delivery. When the temperature rises a little I'll see if I can organize the shed

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,544 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy your new Deere when you receive it!

·
Likes Vintage JDs
10,069 Posts
In fact, the manager told me he would be inside and not outside with the 1025R and so many other machines. The unit was already very clean but he said they still do a fine cleaning when I authorize delivery. When the temperature rises a little I'll see if I can organize the shed
Hopefully your warranty begins at delivery, too? That would be another big benefit…

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hopefully your warranty begins at delivery, too? That would be another big benefit…
You're right, the guarantee starts on delivery, I also got a 10% discount card for accessories with limited validity that will only be delivered on delivery so I have more time to think about how to use it. So many interesting things and I don't know which one would be advantageous to get new, as some we can buy used for a fraction of the price without losing functionality

·
Registered
7 Posts
You might consider a front Brush Gaurd also the magnetic hitch pin with your 10 percent discount

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
You might consider a front Brush Gaurd also the magnetic hitch pin with your 10 percent discount
This is at the top of my list, the items considered would be (not necessarily combined):

1-BM23057 Brush Gaurd
2-LP72978 cart10PX
3-LPPCT10JD cart10P
4-BM23761 armrest
5-LP39089 Dethatcher/Aerator Multi Tool
6-LP49038 44-inch Tow Behind Lawn Sweeper

The hitch pin too and the 12V socket comes even before the list

1 - 20 of 25 Posts