My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lawnboy Novice
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a super recycler today. I'm very pleased seeing as how i haven't had to work on the engine at all. Only think i can complain about is PO broke the little pins on the back height adj. off so he drilled a hole in the deck at highest setting and but a bolt through it, thats a housing development home-owner for you! i took the bolts out and threaded a short bolt through the hole in the adjuster and now i can move it where i want and it stays!!! Runs great, cuts amazing and I have the mulch plug, bagger and also a ferilizer/seed spreader designed specifically for the recyclers and also '91 and above model lawnboys!!!!! So cool. Anyway, thats about it.

·
Lawnboy Novice
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly I do not have a camera. Will be borrowing one soon seeing as I have a slew of mowers and no pics!

·
OMC approved.
197 Posts
He stole it right out from under me!...anyway, would you like me to drop by tomorrow with my camera?

·
Lawnboy Novice
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be great, sorry I wasn't on the radio. I was eating and then showed the mower to grandparents. They thinks it's great. Anyway, yes. tomorrow with a camera would be great!!!! Be on the radio in the morning?

·
Registered
247 Posts
... and also a ferilizer/seed spreader designed specifically for the recyclers and also '91 and above model lawnboys!!!!
Show us pics of the spreader. :trink39:

·
Lawnboy Novice
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics are coming asap!!!!

·
Lawnboy Novice
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is just some pics of the Mower and the attachment.

·
Lawn-Boy fan
256 Posts
Awesome, we have the same mower. I love mine. I just have to get used to the curved handle and the way you have to pull up and hold onto the self-propelled bail. I wish it were a pull down, rather than a pull up.

Someone sure used yours from the looks of the 4 wore wheels :) It's nice that Toro made them the same size so they can be rotated front to rear.

·
Lawnboy Novice
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only thing is, is that wouldn't you lose the self propel? The back wheels have gears in them. I havent looked at the fronts but I dont think they do. And yes the guy had been using it for 10 years! And the curved handle is nice, fairly ergonomical also.

·
Lawn-Boy fan
256 Posts
The drive gears can be bolted on to the front wheels when it's time to rotate them. Good idea on Toro's part if you ask me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts