My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
625 hours, super clean, and runs perfect. Came w/wheel weights, tire chains, and a snow blade. I also have a container trailer, roller, and a spreader for it.

-Chris

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Um, Im guessing there is some sort of time/number of posts requirement before being allowed to post pics?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congrats on the new machine! I am not sure what the requirements are for posting pics. Keep trying looking forward to seeing it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try this again...

·
Registered
289 Posts
That is a very nice looking machine! Best of luck with it. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay?

I had been looking for a 325,335, or GX345 and gave up, as anything clean was 4K...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is a very nice looking machine! Best of luck with it. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay?

I had been looking for a 325,335, or GX345 and gave up, as anything clean was 4K...
I bought it from a (non John Deere) tractor dealer. He had $2700 on it, and we haggled to $2300, and that included the wheel weights, tire chains, and snow blade.

And since it was a dealer trade in, he prolly just about stole it from the customer. (He told me that he upgraded to a zero turn)

From the research I did, it looks like I did very well.

And I didnt know a tractor from a tractor...Ive been a city slicker for 48 years, and wasnt looking for any specific make, I just knew I wanted a 54" deck. He didnt have anything in my price range, except for the 325. I really wanted something new, but when I went home to do some research, I found even a used Deere, is better than many new machines in many aspects, so I went back and we negotiated the price.

Thus far, Im super happy with it. Every time I check out a comparable competition, its easy to see the better workmanship and quality in the Deere.

Im sold for life. :trink39:

-Chris

-Chris

·
I color outside the lines
2,159 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice looking 325.

kd0zv

·
Registered
289 Posts
I bought it from a (non John Deere) tractor dealer. He had $2700 on it, and we haggled to $2300, and that included the wheel weights, tire chains, and snow blade.

And since it was a dealer trade in, he prolly just about stole it from the customer. (He told me that he upgraded to a zero turn)

From the research I did, it looks like I did very well.

And I didnt know a tractor from a tractor...Ive been a city slicker for 48 years, and wasnt looking for any specific make, I just knew I wanted a 54" deck. He didnt have anything in my price range, except for the 325. I really wanted something new, but when I went home to do some research, I found even a used Deere, is better than many new machines in many aspects, so I went back and we negotiated the price.

Thus far, Im super happy with it. Every time I check out a comparable competition, its easy to see the better workmanship and quality in the Deere.

Im sold for life. :trink39:

-Chris

-Chris
Yes Chris, you did VERY well!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts