My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I have asked a few questions about it before, now I am posting pics. I bought this machine for $250 not knowing that it had a hole in the block. and wound up replacing the engine with a kohler. now for the fun part. as I was mounting the engine to the frame I noticed that the holes did not line up with the engine so I had to stretch the holes using a file, now that the engine is mounted I need to put on the PTO. well now the PTO that came with the Kawasaki was too big for the kohler so I had to go to a friend who has a machine shop and have him make me a sleve to fit in between the shaft and the PTO. after all of this trouble the PTO is finally on the engine tight and snug. finally after 3 months of trouble I bring the machine home and here she is.

my new toy

Attachments

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Nice looking ride and good luck with it now that you've got it up and running. slkpk

·
Super Moderator
32,637 Posts
Well all I can tell you is when you get one like that (my 318 was one) and get done fixin' things up then you'll be happy with it. Looking good so far and I'm sure you'll improve things as you go!

·
Super Moderator
16,487 Posts
That a nice looking tree catcher(mowing deck Lift Handle gave this series that nick name) I use to own its baby Brother a 240. I think you will be happy with your 200 series.:thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Nice :fing32: What model kohler did you put on it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CV-12.5 and that engine hauls more *** than the 17hp Kawi that was in it. this machine litterately pulls wheelies and spinouts with no issue. even if I let up off the clutch slowly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts