My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I've seen those pics somewhere before....;)The 16/6 went to a good home with Bruce.I didn't make any money on her,but i know she'll have a good life :fing32:.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,265 Posts
You got a nice machine, don't think you'll be dissappointed... till you have to work on the carb :ROF

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL The dash and hood are already off, so that's true!

The carb does need some adjusting, but right now I'm just going to enjoy the tractor the way it is. I'll do all the maintenace on her this week and cut the grass till the end of the season with her.

I plan on blasting and powder coating the deck, snow blower and eventually the tractor (someday), but we'll see how much time I have going forward. The deck will be powder coated this winter for sure.

Shawn (THE PATRIOT) is a very nice guy and was a pleasure to deal with. I'd do business with him again without question.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,265 Posts

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On my workbench till 10 minutes ago...

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,265 Posts
I see I see

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks.

Anyone got an operators' manual?

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
i have an owners manual for a 74 ss16, same tractor basically. ive never scanned stuff before though. james has one ready to send i would imagine

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure I know James yet... ;)

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
sorry haha hes GT_80 super nice guy

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,456 Posts
Ill look and see if I got the operators manual for a 77 16/6....i got 2 folders full of original manuals...if I got it Ill scan it...I know I got the books on the manual and electric 3points(somewhere in one of them books)...

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,265 Posts
I don't specifically have one for a 16/6 I have one for the bf/ms motor, and for a SS16, 18/6 etc. If you search the craftsman forum for sears manuals there is a link for a site that has all my manuals on it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Congrats Humbler!
Very nice machine:fing32:

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will do, thanks fellas. The guy that sold me the three point was supposed to send along the manual for it later on. Not sure if that will happen or not though...

Anyway, its on and working now.

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tractor and all implements are for sale.

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Flawless.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts