1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
That is sooo nice.

·
JD RULES
1,026 Posts
Hi , :Welcome1: , Congratulations , very nice !!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice set-up!! How do you like the road drag? I've been thinking about building one similar to that for a gravel road at my friends cabin. ( 3/4 mi.) I probably wouldn't add the pulverizer though.

Bob

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
As impressed as I am with the tractor, I am equally impressed that you have posted some great pics with less that 10 post!:thanku:

·
Tractor Junkie
547 Posts
Nice BLC,

I just got the 3005 JD if you would would you let me know if you find the operation of the loader contol acting strange IE; when you move it away from you to dump the bucket mine sometimes does not react to the stick,Had Deere here check it and he said nothing was wrong that the way they are, so please let me know if your works good you can PM me

·
Registered
268 Posts
Very nice.:goodl:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like using the pulverizer for doing finish grade work on lawns, would like to get a harley rake some day but dont like the price of them.
RCARDO 292 I have not had any problems with my loader doing what you are talking about. I use to have a 4300 and it does back drag a little different if you dont use curl the ucket back last after dropping it down to the ground it wants to float, took a littl while to get used to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts