My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Outlaw Tractor Collector
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I recently picked up this GT12 a couple weeks ago. It runs good and works like it should for the most part. It came with a mower deck and a 3 point hitch. The Kohler engine does leak a bit so that needs to be fixed and my headlight switch does not work. I am really liking this tractor though. It is a lot heavier built than I first thought these were. As I repair and upgrade this machine I will update this thread with photos and info. Thanks all :thanku:

·
Outlaw Tractor Collector
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. The light switch shaft stuck or just doesn't work?
Thanks! The shaft moves but nothing happens. It moves a bit too freely as well, it does not click into place either on or off. I can unplug it and jump the wires and my lights do work but the switch is broken internally.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hello - Really nice GT12, you are right they are strong tractors. I also like the flip up seat pan - always thought it was a feature that more manufacturers should copy. Thanks for all the pictures, looking forward to your updates.

·
Parts collector
3,332 Posts
Good looking machine, love the flip up fenders and the driveshaft deck. :thThumbsU

1 - 6 of 6 Posts