Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Nice looking set up you have there :fing32::fing32:

I was looking into a seasonal site .. just nothing close enough that I liked

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well they have 3 small lakes / more like 3 acre ponds. but the kids will go fishing all day long. they catch a lot of bass, blue gill and catfish. We went seasonal last year. got tired of packing and unpacking.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They love it. also we have to mow our own lot. not very big but it gives me an excuse to come up with another rider. we leave the house to go live in the trailer park. Even had my golf car up on blocks for a week while it was waiting for wheel bearings.

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
How big is your lot? We have two camper park resorts close by where you can get deeded lots.

Only problem is some of the rigs need to get evicted, and some of the lots are pretty tiny.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mine is probably 60 by 60. most of the campers are pretty nice. even if its an old camper, it still has to be maintained and the lot kept up. most have nice decks and landscaping. its only 750 a year for full hookups, thats cheap around here. Oh and everyone is respectful and cleans up (rules) their dog poo.

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
WOW nice set up and price for a year.. Wife and i looked up here.. worked out to 125 a month PLUS hookups, I think they wanted 20 more a month for power and water.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have been pulling fema trailers for a while now waiting to find a real job. I have been looking at buying one of the dealer trailers with slide and getting a spot to leave it. Looks like a nice place to relax and get away from the house.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts