My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Making do with less
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, no big deal, but I have pictures!

I bought the 17p because I didn't feel there was enough advantage over a few wheelbarrows worth of material with the 10p. It cost $396cdn. Expensive, yes, but I'll have it forever. This picture was taken just after moving 13 cu. ft. of stone dust. Now that's HEAVY :eek:

While I was there, I saw this beauty. :fing32: I've been siiting on the proverbial X700 v.s. 2305 fence for awhile, and have been leaning far over to the 2305. With the new 1000 series coming in a few weeks, it is really hard to pull the trigger on this. A package deal with FEL and hoe and brush guard for ~$19Kcdn. Normally I'd be looking at $21Kcdn.

No, M-U-S-T... W-A-I-T... arrrgghht:praying:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor. The cart is nice too.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Very nice. slkpk

·
Making do with less
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Sorry, the LA130 was bought in 2007. The 2305 is pending in near future.

Thanks anyway.
I meant the 2305, the LA130 is pretty nice as well.

·
Super Moderator
35,804 Posts
They're both pretty nice! It's great to have your mid-life crisis in the John Deere store!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sweetness! You weren't kidding! That machine looks great!

Maybe in a few years I'll be able to do the same! But for now I'll have to stick with the LA130. This is our first home, so there's a lot of new expenses, Reno's, furniture etc.

Some day down the road I'm thinking I want to upgrade my truck to a Diesel Dodge Ram 2500... I may have to choose between the truck or the Tractor :fing20:

Let us know if you end up getting one, and enjoy your new cart!

-Luc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts