My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This has been a beast of a tractor since bought new in 1998. Has about 750 hours on the meter currently. Includes the 50'' deck, 3 point hitch arms, draw bar, receiver hitch, snow plow, wheel weights, homemade 25 gallon tank sprayer, and spring tine rake. Sprayer and Tank use the same basic frame to attach to 3-point, just un-bolt and swap.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Lawn mower Tire Wheel Lawn mower Automotive tire Agricultural machinery Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle Yellow Red Electrical wiring Gas Hand tool Wood Automotive tire Rim Gas Auto part Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Lawn mower Tire Wheel Lawn mower Automotive tire Agricultural machinery Wood Gas Engineering Machine Composite material

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,105 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Due to scammers targeting forum members MTF Admin has implemented a 15 post minimum and 15 days on the site before posting a for sale ad. That is why you couldn't post in the For sale forum yet.

Stick around, post an introductory post, meet the members, and you may find this is a great place to hang out while gaining your 15 posts/15 days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, I completely understand. Other forums I am on have been overrun by bots and no moderators.

·
Super Moderator
38,087 Posts
Welcome to MTF! Lots of info here and great members the help and share with, enjoy the site! Here is some site navigation assistance in case you need it:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I have been a looker since 2010 when I registered, just wasn't actively contributing.

·
Super Moderator
9,105 Posts
Thanks for the info, I completely understand. Other forums I am on have been overrun by bots and no moderators.
Thanks for understanding. Some folks get upset by the new rule but it lets us weed out the chaff. Your post did bring up something we fixed. Admin just implemented the 15/15 rule and Tim(PA318/322guy) kindly posted a heads-up in several forums about it. I was looking for that sticky and noticed we missed it in the buy and sell forum.

Tim was nice enough to add it to the buy and sell forum so thanks for pointing us in the direction that we needed to fix that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts