My Tractor Forum banner

7561 - 7580 of 7606 Posts

·
5K and there's still more
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,565
Oh, right.
Back there in plain sight. You already looked at it twice but didn't see it.
Cool here as well. 62° tomorrow!! (so they say)

Don

·
Super Moderator
5,325 Posts
Not that lucky here, mid 40s tops and a stiff breeze outta the NE. Not bad really I guess but after mid 60s it's a little chilly. Supposed to warm back up some tomorrow.

Stopped looking for the 3M, therefore I will find it. Probably after I forget what I wanted it for... 🤣

·
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,567
Stopped looking for the 3M, therefore I will find it. Probably after I forget what I wanted it for... 🤣
. . . . and . . . . I thought I was the only one who did that.
What's even worse is when you spend an hour fabricating a metal part, then loose it.

Only did that once . . . . I think.
:unsure:
Ha!!

Don

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Every once in awhile, I'll fail to really secure a small part in visegrips when applying it to the bench grinder and zing...part is gone, likely to be found when it is no longer needed...

·
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,569
zing...part is gone, likely to be found when it is no longer needed...
It would be better if it stayed gone. I think there must be a force out there that causes them to resurface just to antagonize us!!
LOL!!!
My latest memorable example of not being able to find an item was when a few needle bearings fell out of the specially ordered U-joints I bought for the TA. Right on top of the pile of needles from the old U-joints.

Had to laugh at that one.

Don

·
Super Moderator
5,325 Posts
What it is is a round-tuit kicking me in the butt... I was gonna stick a rear reflector that fell off back onto the Shibaura. BUT what should happen is to install the pair of LED taillights I bought for it a year or more ago.

We'll let fate decide and see which turns up first.

Meanwhile my fish have arrived, need to get 'em into the tanks.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I had the big red Lincoln tombstone and gave it to a friend when we sold our house in Georgia and became full time RVers. Actually, I gave him quite a bit of stuff, including my oxygen and Mapp gas torch with extra oxygen bottle. He was shocked and said, 'if you ever want it back, I'll understand and give it back'. However, I hate to do that. Besides, I have 2 good friends that will let me use their welders. I just have to go to their places.

·
Registered
612 Posts
BTW, I typed this👆up yesterday and just saw that I hadn't clicked on "Post reply"! I guess I'm getting old! LOL!

·
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,575
just saw that I hadn't clicked on "Post reply"! I guess I'm getting old! LOL!
I might have done that once or twice. ;)😉
What's worse is typing out a long message, inserting several pictures and then hitting backspace. Happens some times when keeping furry little friends from stepping on the keyboard!! LOL!! 🙀
We need an app that utilizes the "Edit-undo" function!!
😸
Don

·
Super Moderator
5,325 Posts
I wonder if it's a browser difference. If I Ctrl Z it'll return what I deleted or changed, for at least several steps.

If I forget to post, it remembers the preview when I go back to the thread and lets me post it.

I'm on W10, using the Firefox browser.

·
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,579
Me to.
You fixed it!
Haha!
Naturally it's not going to do it when I only typed four letters.

Don

·
Super Moderator
5,325 Posts
Aye... :whistle: (y) 🍻

Got a big pile of fresh shiitake mushrooms from Mr. H. next door (he grows 'em) so that's gonna go nice in dinner tonight. I'll put some in the lamb and veggie dish and maybe beer-batter a few.

Peanut in early this afternoon, lookin' just a little ragged around the gills... says she's tired. Got 'er on the charger with a salmon rice ball and a few gummies.

Papa on the charger too with a cold one. 😁

7561 - 7580 of 7606 Posts