My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked this up today and it runs great! Sellers father was in the business for many years and this was either going to auction or the scrapyard. Model 1819 from 1964. Perhaps I will find someone who will give it a good home. Someone got a bit carried away with the spray can but not terrible. Bill

Also got a bunch of parts which I still need to inventory. Many of these I will post in the for sale section dirt cheap, plus shipping, to help out my fellow members before putting them on eBay.

Attachments

·
2 Cycle Nutjob
57 Posts
Nice score there, Bill!
Really looks like its in great shape for the age.
The Snow Boys are becoming very thin on the ground. I saw a red 1819 like this one for sale up in PA and half contemplated driving 2+ hours to get it.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Hey Bill,

I see you made it up north. Welcome to the LB snowboy club!

I got one of these from the same dealer and it had new coil, points and condenser. I put a new chain on it and used it last winter. They are a lot of fun and are a snow eatin' machine, but they have fewer safety features than a corn picker!

Best
Harry

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Nice find Bill, I have one of the gold ones from the early 60's. Does a good job even thought it is not self propelled, it dosen't take much to keep it moving. Looking for one of the self propelled versions with the steel track wheels. The only bad part is the small path that it clears.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,783 Posts
Great find Bill! What a great way to get that Lawnboy 2 Stroke fix during the winter months. To bad a previous owner got overspray on that otherwise pristine data plate.

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Nice find Bill!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Okay guys in addition to the Lawnboy Snowboy, which is still available if someone is interested, my wife and I finally got through sorting out and inventorying all the parts I brought back so check out my post in the for sale section. Parts list will be updated as items are sold. Thanks, Bill

I have been selling many of the parts on eBay but still have some left that need to find a good home. Check out my post in the For Sale section to see if there is anything you would like to have. I am reducing the price on the remaining items from 10% of the list price on the list to 5% so get what you need at these dirt cheap prices before they are gone.

https://www.mytractorforum.com/155-walk-behind-mowers/118576-walkbehind-sale-wanted.html#post12376137

·
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Okay guys in addition to the Lawnboy Snowboy, which is still available if someone is interested, my wife and I finally got through sorting out and inventorying all the parts I brought back so check out my post in the for sale section. Parts list will be updated as items are sold. Thanks, Bill

I have been selling many of the parts on eBay but still have some left that need to find a good home. Check out my post in the For Sale section to see if there is anything you would like to have. I am reducing the price on the remaining items from 10% of the list price on the list to 5% so get what you need at these dirt cheap prices before they are gone.

https://www.mytractorforum.com/155-walk-behind-mowers/118576-walkbehind-sale-wanted.html#post12376137
Okay guys the parts I have left are getting down to the end so I am offering them up here again. If you see anything you can use just pay the shipping and they are yours. Send me a PM if anything interests you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts