My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my latest project after finishing the loader for my LA110. I have always wanted a really small John Deere cab tractor and my 3 year old daughter and I have had a blast driving it around the neighborhood . I am really looking forward to getting my snowblower put on it and having some real fun this winter. Here are some pics:
cab7.jpg cab9.jpg
cab3.jpg
Interior photo of A/C, Heat, and Controls
cab4.jpg
Interior CD player and speakers

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is not a 12V air conditioner. It is the real deal: A/C pump, condenser, and evaporator, just like your car.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you supply some pics of how you made that work?
That's just plain sick, dude.
This is some of the most talented fabrication I've ever seen. Well done!
I will post some pics tomorrow with the hood up so you can see the a/c pump and alternator (had to install an auto alternator to run the A/C blower)

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
WOW, very nice. slkpk

·
Registered
21 Posts
As other's have said, take it from someone who knows and can apprectiate real craftsmanship, you do incredible work. I wish I had your tools and skills. I saw your front end loader and it also was a beautiful job of fabrication. I have never seen such cool things for a small tractor. :fing32:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
WOW! Very nice.

We are not worthy.

·
Super Duper Member
1,471 Posts
As other's have said, take it from someone who knows and can apprectiate real craftsmanship, you do incredible work. I wish I had your tools and skills. I saw your front end loader and it also was a beautiful job of fabrication. I have never seen such cool things for a small tractor. :fing32:
I wish I had the time to tinker like this. This is so cool!
Did you fab the cab frame out of aluminum?

·
Super Duper Member
1,471 Posts
I can see that you raised the hood mounting up to gain access for the A/C. The two A/C lines are visable through the reliefs that are cut in the side of the hood. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
are you sure you're not R&D with an inside tract on something. Most OEM stuff doesn't look that good!

1 - 20 of 161 Posts