My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
forkz
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i lost my girl my best friend i know she is with the lord my heart is broken she had a bad stroke never recovered i miss her prayers for her family please thank you

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,503 Posts
So very sorry to hear this, my sincere condolences.

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss Forkz. I help stroke victims daily in the hospital and see the sadness it brings to the families when their loved ones have no chance of recovery. Prayers are with you and the family.

·
I'll never get to 10,000
5,096 Posts
So sorry for your loss. I know your pain as my mom also passed due to stroke.
May the good Lord comfort you in your grief

·
forkz
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we were not married she was widowed when we met we were very close she had a grandson born after we met he took to me soon after while hes not my real grandson i love him like he is i try to tell him everyday i love him if not in person by text he is 12

·
We're all friends here
14,355 Posts
I'm very sorry for you, Forkz. My deepest condolences. I'm sure your grandson loves you just as much.

·
5,117 Posts
Sorry for you pain in going through this...prayers are with you and this intention

·
Administrator
5,552 Posts
My condolences Forkz. They say blood is thicker than water, not really true, in my experience anyways. My wife and I have been together for almost 45 years, it was her 2nd marriage. She had a daughter from her first, which I basically helped raise. She gave us some grief, but thats neither here nor there. She in turn had 2 daughters, my first grandkids. Although not my blood grandkids, they are just the same. I guess they are probably my favorite grandkids, although we are not supposed to pick favorites. Probably is because we helped raise them more than my own daughters kids.
Guess my point is, family is family, no matter who they are.

·
Super Moderator
30,047 Posts
Forkz, sorry to hear about your loss! Always remember that she was a light in your life.

·
3,249 Posts
Sorry Buddy... condolences. May she rest well.

·
Premium Member
8,723 Posts
So very sorry to read this, Forkz. Know that she is in heaven and is not suffering. Praying for you, as well as her family and friends.

Mike

·
forkz
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys today is the funeral i hope i can keep myself together i miss her so much

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,827 Posts

·
15,000 +posts!
20,174 Posts
My condolences on your loss Forkz...you've certainly been thru a lot in the past year..hope things will improve for you in the future...prayers for strength and courage to face what's ahead..

·
Parts collector
3,442 Posts
Dang man. Prayers from PA. I have been where you are at 30 years ago with a fiance`. I can only pray that they are both together in the lords hands laughing about the good times we with them. It's gonna be a tough but you can make it. Trust in God, trust that what has happened is in his plan for you. I know that is no help right now but....... I know we all wonder why! But God's plan is better than ours even though it hurts. Just a word of how I dealt with my "misfortunes" in my life. I asked myself what am I getting out of this other than pain and loss. How is this making me stronger, how is this bringing me closer to God, how does this help me help others through this? If you need to chat message me, I will be glad to chat with you. If you have faceboook you can message me at Tony Hertzler Lancaster PA.

Here's a few songs for you. I have seen Casting crowns live and they are really what they sing. They are a band of faith and hope. Third day is another good band to listen to for encouragement. A band I found at Creation Festival NE is Ashes Remain and their songs helped pull me through a separation/divorce 3 1/2 years ago, I send a song of theirs (right here) to my "now" wife to help her when she was at her bottom of life and it helped her as well as my friendship at that time. They are a harder sounding band but man their words hit me right in the heart.

Music has always been my healing grace in times of struggle, when there is nobody but you around it is a connection to God, a way to gain strength, faith, and a feeling of love from God in your lowest times. I hope this helps some. I know, I have been there where you are at and right now nothing helps the loss. Just know you have brothers and sisters in Christ here to help you get through this.

Sorry, I didn't mean to write a short story I just want you to know I know what you are going through and I am here if you need me, and to give you encouragement.

Listen to this one first

Ashes Remain - Without You (Pseudo Video)

Listen to this second Ashes Remain | Right Here

·
forkz
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks tony will help a lot i know that she is in heaven she was a faithful member of a church she was there a lot of times when wasnot realy able she was planning to go back when she could but this happend my grandson is staying with me a couple days that will help thanks everyone for prayers it will take time shes in my heart forever

1 - 20 of 23 Posts