My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If this works the first picture is when bought it and loaded it. The second was taken today after I finally got it put together and running good.

can't seem to get pictures to upload

and

can't figure out how to delete this post

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Joe,

Follow my threada and there are instructions on how to post pics. I had problems with it to but finally kinda have it.

good luck !

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picture when I picked it up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Picture I took yesterday. It is about 3/4 painted. I need to re-paint the front rims. I am waiting until I replace the front tires in the next week or so.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah!!!!
I got tinypic to work, but not photobucket.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
:congrats:lookin good...

·
Premium Member
8,303 Posts
Looks in very good shape, and everything looks pretty original for a '66. Hope it runs as good as it looks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a couple more;

notice simple fuel presure gauge over generator and oil dipstick painted red so its easy to see

Notice clear glass fuel filter and chrome coil cover

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks in good shape. My son bought a 1967 3000 this spring. Looks just like yours. However after 4 hours of using it mowing the rear main seal blew out and after we took it apart we are now into a full blow engine overhaul...... Parts just came back from the machine shop last week.

It will be all good when we are done and last him the rest of his life I'm sure only using it around the house to mow lawn and snow plow. And when I pass on, he can have my 3600 too. Used and maintained right these things can last about forever.

Best wishes with yours.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts