My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my potted plants are doing alot better than my ones in the ground.
i tilled it up good once before planting and ended up puting them in the ground when the soil was not loose any more :duh:

heres my corn field ... planted 2 weeks ago ....
ever play wheres waldo ?

gonna make a trellis for these

what kind of zucchini is this ? i forgot .... its spikey looking

plants i have on the deck , basil, oregano, cilantro, strawberries, tomato clones

huskyred

peppers, raspberry...

where next years garden will go

rutgers

supersweet 100 ..... this was a tough starter

tomato cages ..

this was in camera ... watching the stray cat, she wants to be friends

first zucchinis :)

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Them tomotoes are ready to go! My favorite to grow.

·
Banned
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt have too much luck with starting seeds this year ... im tying to germinate more now. so i had to by a few starter plants

·
Banned
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pass me that zuc looks good to fry up with a little butter. Yum yum thanks for the pictures.
thanks for stoppn by !
i took the big one off last nite, ill will try frying some up....
my favorite is zucchini bread !
there is 4 plants in that 10-12 gallon pot, 1 is kinda small with the others big leaves in the way.
im gonna keep try to keep track and see how many pounds i get before it stops producing

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
Nice looking plants.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hope you like Zuke! Ours put on so many we cant keep up with em! I've given a bunch away and had a few for dinner....they just keep coming.

·
Registered
223 Posts
LoL! Yeah I hear ya on the zucchini...I'm pulling a laundry basket full of zucs and summer squash every other day...wife's getting sick of freezing and canning veggies.

BTW, that "spikey" zucchini sure looks like a cucumber to me!

·
Banned
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LoL! Yeah I hear ya on the zucchini...I'm pulling a laundry basket full of zucs and summer squash every other day...wife's getting sick of freezing and canning veggies.

BTW, that "spikey" zucchini sure looks like a cucumber to me!
yea i knew it ... i just could of sworn when i bought it it was a different kind of zucchini. but looks like ill be makin pickles !
is there any zucchini plants that vine ?

pepper plants in the ground i guess have choked to death... i gotta pull a couple and just pot them.
and my good pepper plant that was potted is now recovering from me proping it up with treated wood (no no )

the cuke and a couple tomato plants are doing decent in the ground ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts