My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being as happy as a clam that I finally have my D The Bear was good enough to point out that it isn't.......(Thanks Mike!):thanku: He tells me I have an 18 Auto no name tractor, the precursor to the D series. To me it looks, walks and talks like a D....anyways, my problem is that when I attempt to down load the manuals from Toro, heck, even find them, it comes back "invalid":banghead3

I've checked the ID plate several times, these are the numbers on it

Model: 1 0610 8
Serial: 975192

Can anyone help me out on this? Id really like to get a manual so I can quit harassing some members on this board!:sorry1:

Thanks,
Gerry

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
OK when you look it up on Toro's site enter 1-0610 that is the number you need to use and it works
Doug

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I have the manuals on those tractors if you need help

·
Registered
369 Posts
Geez - he'll never understand "aye carumba!" We're looking at late Sept or Columbus Day weekend. At least that's what I'm shooting for.

We're heading off to Europe this morning after a week in NYC with 950 kids from more than 50 countries. It's going to take me until October to recover from all that baggage!! :Stop:

I'm going to check on a 98' 312-8 when I get back. The owner wants too much I think but..... I'm hoping to move my Kwikway onto something lots newer (by six years!). It's been garage kept and looks new - even the deck is clean and shiny! If it's gone when I get back not a problem.

See y'all when I get back (unless I have time to use my son's computer)!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Geez - he'll never understand "aye carumba!"

yeah, well...........I'm with you.

Have a safe trip Dave! Kathy and I are looking forward to seeing yu and your Cathy in the fall!

And thanks Doug for answering my question on what number to put in. I'd really be thankful for those copies!

Gerry

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I will keep you posted and your welcome not a problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.