My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's what's in the "dodge garage" right now as far as comms go. I shouldn't have the 10651 in the picture (because i don't know if it even runs) but I couldn't resist. Also, the "schoolbus" is about 1 inch longer from front edge to the end of the handle. that's for all the haters out there saying "it's so much longer" than a staggered machine. Oh, yeah, the ugly 6431 with two welds and no guard runs like a scalded dog!

right to left:

10651, 6431, c21zpn, 8461, 22261 & 6211 schoolbus

Attachments

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
That is a fleet to make anyone envious. Even if they are self-propelled. :ROF

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nice line up, would love to be able to make the pictures bigger though!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
sweet is that a 6211? They are sweet even though they are a schoolbus.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I make the pictures bigger you'll see how crappy some of them are. They all need something so I don't know where to start. I think the 10651 will be next.

That schoolbus is a 6211. It's very low use, for sure. Got it from a carpenter who got it in trade from a landscaper who refused to use it because it was too heavy to use.

I have at least four more I will be bringing down here, so I'll take another family photo then. Thanks for all the nice comments.

-Dave

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Personally I don't think that my 6211 is all that heavy mine has seen little use too maybe people just don't like them

·
2 stroke enthusiast
6,568 Posts
I saw a few non-propelled mowers in there! What da heck were you thinking???

You own waay too may push mowers with oversized, petroleum holding, tanks, sloshing around stanky 2 cicle erl, that'll harm all the air we breath within the next 1000 years! How could you?! Wait till the "huggers" hear about this!!

Seriously though, nice group of LB's Dave!

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
Here's what's in the "dodge garage" right now as far as comms go. I shouldn't have the 10651 in the picture (because i don't know if it even runs) but I couldn't resist. Also, the "schoolbus" is about 1 inch longer from front edge to the end of the handle. that's for all the haters out there saying "it's so much longer" than a staggered machine. Oh, yeah, the ugly 6431 with two welds and no guard runs like a scalded dog!

right to left:

10651, 6431, c21zpn, 8461, 22261 & 6211 schoolbus

Lord have mercy!!!!!:not_worth

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice machines, Dave! :trink40:

I still have only the one commercial myself. Just mowed with it today for the first time really - was going to use it before, but the coil went bad. :banghead3

·
Registered
890 Posts
I cant help but chuckle when thinking that not too long ago, you were going to sell all but a "couple" Lb's you had, LOL!!
It just doesnt go away!

I wish I could find more commercials in my area (SE MISSOURI), but they are few and far between around here. Im not sure why either, oh well, it adds to the excitement when I do see one.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I cant help but chuckle when thinking that not too long ago, you were going to sell all but a "couple" Lb's you had, LOL!!
It just doesnt go away!

I wish I could find more commercials in my area (SE MISSOURI), but they are few and far between around here. Im not sure why either, oh well, it adds to the excitement when I do see one.
You know what's funny? When I picked up my 6431 yesterday, the guy went in the back and accidentally brought a nicer c21zpn up instead. When I told him that wasn't the machine he asked me "are you sure", like he just wanted me to take that one instead. It was in nicer shape (and had a nice guard & an orange tank) but I couldn't do the wrong thing and take it. I guess it's going to be for sale soon, so guess what? You know. Anyhow, when he wheeled my 6431 out he said something like "this one's not as nice" and seemed like he was ****** that I didn't take the first one he grabbed. Makes me wonder how many more were back there.... :praying:

·
Registered
175 Posts
That's a great collection, Dave!

That engine gaurd on the schoolbus looks really cool...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts