·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Re: My Christmas Tradition - Get Christmas Three with David Brown

Happy holidays and stay warm

·
Administrator
17,710 Posts
Very nice. It's great to head out in the snow to cut your own tree.:fing32: Can remember going out with my dad to do the same thing. Without a tractor. We have always taken our kids to cut our own and now our grandson has been with us for his first two Christmas tree hunts. Only now it's on a tree farm rather than in the woods.
BTW, when the video started and you came around the corner in the DB I had visions of you returning with a 30 footer on the back.:sidelaugh
Thanks for the continuing videos and a Merry Christmas to you.
MikeC

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice. It's great to head out in the snow to cut your own tree.:fing32: Can remember going out with my dad to do the same thing. Without a tractor. We have always taken our kids to cut our own and now our grandson has been with us for his first two Christmas tree hunts. Only now it's on a tree farm rather than in the woods.
BTW, when the video started and you came around the corner in the DB I had visions of you returning with a 30 footer on the back.:sidelaugh
Thanks for the continuing videos and a Merry Christmas to you.
MikeC
:tango_face_grin:

Thank You very much and have Happy Holidays.. :tango_face_smile_bi

·
Senior Tinkerer
1,591 Posts
Thanks, MetsaMan. Hope your Christmas is Merry and your New Year is a Happy one.
I enjoy your videos.

Gerald

1 - 9 of 9 Posts