My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
Anyone else going to the Threshers Reunion in Denton NC?
Thought I would post a thread so that we could get to meet. I will be staying in the Case campground lot #1. I don't know it that's a good spot or not, this is my first time going.
Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always enjoy meeting people from the forum, so stop by and say hello if you get the chance!
Ken

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be in the Case campground, lot 1 in a black enclosed trailer that I am working on making a toy hauler out of. I have a portable air unit for it and my grandson and I will be there when we aren't looking at the exhibits and other things.
I know there are others going...hope they chime in as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C'mon guys, I know more of you are going than this!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great looking trailer. slkpk

·
Registered
227 Posts
Got my ad in the mail last week. We're headed to the beach on Sunday, may swing back through Denton next Saturday. We've made the return trip like that a time or two. Some of our friends from IHCC Chapter 37 will be there. Nice show...just to dang hot, and kinda pricey for a family.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks slkpk...it's a work in progress (on the inside)

·
David in NC
604 Posts
Got my ad in the mail last week. We're headed to the beach on Sunday, may swing back through Denton next Saturday. We've made the return trip like that a time or two. Some of our friends from IHCC Chapter 37 will be there. Nice show...just to dang hot, and kinda pricey for a family.
I agree about that price per head. I think its rediculous really but they have to pay for all that entertainment somehow. Throw 2 old engines or some old reel mowers, or just an old lawn mower in the bed of the truck and that will get you 2 free passes.

Ill be there. Im in the Ford campground which is up the steep asphault hill going out the South Gate. Been there the past 10 years, in the same spot, and couldnt even tell ya what number it is. We are going down Tuesday till Tuesday. Cant wait to get there. Hope to see everyone. Here is the load ill be bringing with me.

From left to right: CC 882 diesel, JD 332 diesel, Simplicity 7790 diesel, Ford LGT 16 diesel, CC 1872 FOR SALE, Hesston 140 front runner.

If you see me riding around, holler to me. :thThumbsU:trink39:

Attachments

·
David in NC
604 Posts
Thats quite a lineup of Diesels you have there Dave!
:thanku: Thats been my goal for 4 years now. Found each one at a steal or I wouldnt have any. Theres just something that bit me and I cant find a cure for it. Id love to have a few more. Time will tell.

The 332 is my slave for yard duty. A wonderful work horse. Ive tried others and nothing compares yet.

The 882 is my plowday tractor. CAT-0 with brinly adapter. loaded tires and 2 sets of wheel weights.

The ford sits in the shed all year until its time to come out for this tractor show we are going to. I wish the 332 had the foot pedal hydro tranny like this one does. Really quiet and comfortable-Great for cruizing.

Just got that Simplicity 3 weeks ago. Came with a mowing deck, tiller, snow blower, leaf vac, dump cart, snow chains, all the manuals and a sickle mower. Dont have a clue what Ill use it for. Really just wanted it to have for the diesel collection. First one i had ever seen in this area let alone one for sale.

Sorry for the rant. I just love these things.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hello my dad is the has been there started Tuesday for him.He be showing his Jim Dandy Economy Tractor,and all so his stove hitmis Engine.My wife and I are going down Friday or Saturday.Well hang out with him and my step mother.I don,t think I will be taking my tractor down,I will bring my photo albums from past shows.Last years and this year.I to hope to see some of you there.
Hoping to get some wheels and tires from Miller tire.The had them there last year.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I think we are confrimed for sunday morning. I will be the guy chasing two little boys yelling "no-no, dont, stop". I will try to find yall, I really want to see the diesel collection.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts