My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few pics of the 430 gravely I bought over a month ago.It works like a top and has a 50 inch mower and a extra set of new blades.The steering was bad but a guy built up the teeth and shimmed it better and it works perfect now.I would like to find new decals for it when I rebuild it this winter hopefully.I am also looking for a good headlight cover for this machine because mine is cracked bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
great deal...i had one just like it awhile back...traded a free snowmobile for it

tractor2010.jpg

good luck with it and have fun...what a work-horse

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
i paid 50 for mine runs great starts right up came with a 40" mower on the front. yours is nice

Attachments

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
what year is yours. your guys gas tanks are by the dash and mine is near the lights in front?

·
Gravelyyard.com
5,922 Posts
what year is yours. your guys gas tanks are by the dash and mine is near the lights in front?
If the tank is by the dash and there is no battery door, it's a 1967. The tank is oval shaped, not square like the 68's and up.

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so mine is a 67.my tank is at the front,rounded and has a car battery near the grill.it works great and I cut my 2 acres once a week with it now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts