My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen a murray like this. It was bought by my dad in 2001. it can use a snow thrower, blade,weights, and chains.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
Yes,
Murray had the contract for Stanley. Short lived though, maybe a year or two. That's a nice example of a Stanley GT you got there. Along with the attachments you have, it will also accept a sleeve hitch and ground engaging equipment. Thanks for the pic :thThumbsU.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we do not have any attachments for it.we were just listing it's capabilities.i am going to try to get ground engaging attachments for it after i get my gilson home and get it running

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
Nice murray, Very strong machines.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the only thing i hate about my murray is the blade engagement lever
broke off

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was thinking about welding some tubing that way it would never break. right now i have to engage it by hand.:Stop:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
:fing32:i seen one once setting next to a shed in a sub-division, Nice Tractor!

·
Administrator
12,533 Posts
Never seen a Stanley badged GT before. I have however owned it's Murray badged brother. Nice machine!!

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
twin junkies post your pics in the sticky called murray pics.

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
someone gave it to us for free. one of the deck spindles was locked up so i took the deck off it and tow a trailer with it

·
Registered
120 Posts
deck spindles are cheap....look on ebay. make sure you get the bolts too. they will break on you if the deck has age on it. they run about 2.50 each and there are five to each spindle.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts