My Tractor Forum banner

Murray Identity Crisis

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  BushBoneYard 
#1 ·
Hello, everyone. I got a Murray here I just can't ID. The best I can place it is around '93-'96. The engine was made February 12 in 1982, 1992, or 2002. All I need is the model number, the sticker has faded into illegibility. Any and all help is welcome.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
You are are correct on the year range [93-96]. Is that a 46" deck? Looks to be. Most of those had Briggs twins in them. If that was a Briggs twin it would be a model 46901. What is the HP on that tec?

#4 ·
sonny ur right its a 42 inch deck. and its definitly a 90s murray

#8 ·
Did you happen to check under the seat for a tag? If there is no tag, check for an engraving.

Walmart at one time engraved model and sku numbers under the seat, around the seat bracket, not on the seat pan itself, in house. It's worth a look see.

#9 ·
Ok,

Looks like you have a 46907A, that Tec is original. Here is a link to an ipl.

http://www.partsandservice.com/html/Murray/lt/lt46907a.html

I do not order from there, I just used them for reference. I and many of the guys on my Murray board have good luck with tulsaenginewarhouse.com if you need to order online.

If you need anymore help just ask.

bby the Murray guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.